Happy New Year, readers. Many of you are my personal friends and I am so happy that we are alive at the same time and can spend time together virtually. I am excited for the day when I can meet some of you in real life.
In reflecting, the year 2020 brought a lot of introspection, pain, and growth for me.
Some (unexpected) highlights:
- Started this blog.
- Cut my hair.
- Quit drinking alcohol.
- Went vegetarian.
- Took singing lessons.
- Was gifted a record player and started a record collection.
- Completed 50% of my Masters program.
- Learned to cook and found a few go-to meals.
- Took up knitting again.
This year (2021) is going to be a maintenance year. In addition, I’d like to make the following changes:
- Start making arrangements to live alone, without roommates, for the first time.
- Learn more about technology (keeping this broad on purpose).
- Finish most of the coursework in my program.
- Find fun ways to move my body every day.
I know that the universe/Higher Power has my back.
I wish you all a safe, healthy, joyous, humorous year.